***Join the band on Friday, July 30th at the end of camp (5:00 – 6:00) for a performance and potluck!
Click the link below to sign up now and bring food to the potluck!!***
SPARTAN MARCHING BAND CAMP
Monday, July 26 to Friday, July 30, 2021
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at Berthoud High School
**MANDATORY for ALL 2021 marching band students to attend**
Students MUST wear athletic shoes (NO sandals/flip-flops!!) Bring a water bottle, lunch, and your instrument.
Sunscreen, a hat, and your favorite bug spray are recommended – we’ll be outside!!
–First half of 2021-22 band fees are due by Friday, July 30th ($75). Please put payment in an envelope with the student’s name and “music fee” written on it. Please make checks payable to “Spartan Music Boosters.” Hand it to a Booster at Band Camp, or mail it to Spartan Music Boosters 850 Spartan Ave. Berthoud, CO 80513. Full 2021-22 band fees are $125.
SPARTAN MUSIC BOOSTER MEETING
Monday, August 23, 2021 4:30 pm
at BHS Band Room – All are welcome!
Summer, 2021 Upcoming Event Dates
Marching Band Dates:
- July 26-30 – Marching Band Camp at BHS
- MANDATORY for ALL 2021 marching band students to attend
- MUST wear athletic shoes (NO sandals/flip-flops)
- Bring: water, sunscreen, hat, lunch, and your instrument!
- Marching rehersals 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. at BHS
- Monday, August 2
- Wednesday, August 4
- Monday, August 9
- Wednesday, August 11
- Tuesday, August 17 – First Tuesday night practice
- 8:00 a.m. – noon – Saturday, August 21 – First Saturday rehearsal
- Saturday, October 2 – Legend Marching Festival
- Wednesday, October 20 – CBA Regionals
- Monday, November 1 – State Championships (if we qualify)
- Saturday, December 11 – Berthoud Winter Parade
Show Choir Dates:
- August 6-8 – Show Choir Camp at YMCA of the Rockies **watch this space for further information**
- 2021-22 Band Fees Due By Friday, July 30, 2021. Please put payment in an envelope with the student’s name and “music fee” written on it and hand it to a Booster at Band Camp, or mail to Spartan Music Boosters 850 Spartan Ave. Berthoud, CO 80513. Make checks payable to “Spartan Music Boosters”. Click here for more information about fees.
Visit the Fundraising Page for more info.
In Progress Fundraisers:
- Check here for fundraising opportunities.
- BHS Event Gate Workers: Builds the general Music Departments’ account.
- King Soopers Rewards Gift Cards: Builds your music student accounts.