To provide maximum support to our bands, colorguard, orchestra, and choir students, it takes a lot of parental support in a large variety of volunteer positions where everyone contributes to the best of their ability.
Event Workers Needed for Home Game Events
Spartans Music Boosters has contracted with BHS athletics to work the athletic gates as a group fundraiser. Our group will earn $1500 for the general music fund by wtorking all of the Fall, Winter, and Spring athletic gates. Please click this link Event Gate Worker Sign-Up to sign-up for dates you can volunteer. Thank you in advance for helping us earn money for the music programs at BHS!
Volunteers needed for the 2019-2020 School year. Click Volunteer Positions to see the available positions and a short description. Sign up by speaking with the BHS Band Booster President or send an email to email@example.com.
- Needed for the 2017-2018 school year:
- Band Booster Senior Class Parent Representative
- Band Booster Junior Class Parent Representative
- Band Booster Sophomore Class Parent Representative
- Band Booster Freshman Class Parent Representative
- Fundraiser Coordinators for each Fundraiser
- additional positions available…see Volunteer Positions or please ask!