To provide maximum support to our bands, colorguard, orchestra, and choir students, it takes a lot of parental support in a large variety of volunteer positions where everyone contributes to the best of their ability.
Event Workers Needed for Home Game Events
Spartans Music Boosters has contracted with BHS athletics to work the athletic gates as a group fundraiser. Our group will earn $1500 for the general music fund by wtorking all of the Fall, Winter, and Spring athletic gates. Please click this link Event Gate Worker Sign-Up to sign-up for dates you can volunteer. Thank you in advance for helping us earn money for the music programs at BHS!
Volunteers needed for the 2019-2020 School year. Click Volunteer Positions to see the available positions and a short description. Sign up by speaking with the BHS Band Booster President or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the 3 bars on the top left of the screen.
- Select “Volunteer” from the drop down menu. This will expand the menu.
- Then choose “Opportunites” from the options listed.
- Scroll down the page to the “Other School Activities” section.
- Click on the drop down menu for the School/location box and click the school for which you want to log hours.
- Put your cursor in the Date Box and click. A calendar will appear. Find the correct month and click on the correct day.
- Put your cursor in the Hours Box. You will need to type in a decimal number for the amount of time you worked.
If you make phone calls, work the athletic gates, attend a Booster meeting (6/19, 7/8, 9/9), helped with potluck (7/31), move equipment on the field, and anything else: please log your hours and indicate it’s for the music dept.
To log volunteer hours for TSD:
Go to the Thompson School Volunteer page.
Click on the green “Returning Volunteers Login” button on the VITAL page and log in to your account using the username and password you created when you registered. If you have forgotten your username or password, click “I cannot login” under the login button and reset your username or password.
To Log Hours:
§ For one hour worked, type in 1.0
§ For one hour and 15 minutes worked, type in 1.25
§ For one hour and 30 minutes worked, type in 1.5
§ For one hour and 45 minutes worked, type in 1.75
Ø Click on “Log Hours” to save the information you have entered.