Home of the Berthoud High School Spartan Marching Band, Spartan Color Guard, Concert Band, Jazz Band, Orchestra, Silver Singers Mixed Choir, and The Bridge Between Show Choir. The music department is under the direction of Sean Hedding.
SPARTAN MARCHING BAND SPRING TRAINING
Wednesday, June 2nd to Friday, June 4th, 2021
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon at Berthoud High School
**ALL 2021 marching band students please plan to attend**
Students MUST wear athletic shoes (NO sandals/flip-flops!!) and bring a water bottle and your instrument.
Sunscreen, a hat and your favorite bug spray are recommended – we’ll be outside!!
SPARTAN MUSIC BOOSTER MEETING
Tuesday, July 13, 2021 6:00 pm
at Mi Cocina – All are welcome!
See the Fundraising page for Scrip, a new fundraising opportunity.
PARENTS, GUARDIANS, AND STUDENTS
If you are on Facebook, please ask to join the Music Department’s Facebook page:
Berthoud High School Spartan Music!
UPCOMING 2021-22 BHS MUSIC EVENTS:
For a complete list and details of all events, visit the Events page.
- Marching Band Spring Training: Wednesday, June 2nd to Friday, June 4th
- 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at Berthoud High School
- ALL 2021 marching band students can attend
- Students MUST wear athletic shoes (NO sandals/flip-flops!!) and bring a water bottle and your instrument.
- Sunscreen, a hat and your favorite bug spray are recommended – we’ll be outside!!
Committee Volunteers will be needed to help in all areas of the Berthoud Music Boosters for the upcoming year
Visit the Fundraising Page for more info.
In Progress Fundraisers:
- Spring Flowers Sale: Builds your music student account.
- BHS Event Gate Workers: Builds the general Music Department’s account.
- King Soopers Rewards Gift Cards: Builds your music student’s account.
Spartan Music Boosters, 850 Spartan Ave., Berthoud, CO 80513