Home of the Berthoud High School Spartan Marching Band, Spartan Color Guard, Concert Band, Jazz Band, Orchestra, Silver Singers Mixed Choir, and The Bridge Between Show Choir. The music department is under the direction of Sean Hedding.
SPARTAN MUSIC BOOSTER MEETING
Tuesday, July 13, 2021 6:00 pm
at Mi Cocina – All are welcome!
See the Fundraising page for Scrip, a new fundraising opportunity.
PARENTS, GUARDIANS, AND STUDENTS
If you are on Facebook, please ask to join the Music Department’s Facebook page:
Berthoud High School Spartan Music!
UPCOMING 2021-22 BHS MUSIC EVENTS:
For a complete list and details of all events, visit the Events page.
- Performance Dates: **Limited number of tickets available to parents of students only. Masks are required for audience members** Students arrive in the BHS band or choir room 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- Monday, May 10 @ 6:30 pm – Mixed Choir Concert
- Monday, May 10 @ 7:30 pm – Jazz Band Concert
- Wednesday, May 12 @ 7:00 pm – Show Choir Finale
Committee Volunteers will be needed to help in all areas of the Berthoud Music Boosters for the upcoming year
Visit the Fundraising Page for more info.
In Progress Fundraisers:
- Spring Flowers Sale: Builds your music student account.
- BHS Event Gate Workers: Builds the general Music Department’s account.
- King Soopers Rewards Gift Cards: Builds your music student’s account.
Spartan Music Boosters, 850 Spartan Ave., Berthoud, CO 80513